Review: Night Lights

Night Lights Night Lights by Sarah Epstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

TW: mentions of drugs, domestic abuse/violence, homophobia, death

There's just SOMETHING about small Australian town thrillers that Sarah does well, and this one certainly doesn't disappoint!

A dual timeline - alternating between events and the aftermath kept me intrigued even at its twistiest point.

There was also drama and tension, there was atmosphere, a dysfunctional family, and there was character development. All these things just really hit the spot for me.

Also Nika. I'd hate for something to happen to that little bb. Such a precious character.

Note: I received a paperback copy from Sarah herself, and I'm reviewing voluntarily because I really love her writing!

View all my reviews

Comments