Review: The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow

I listened to this one on audio, and I was obsessed from the first chapter! 

It's got aliens, LGBTQ+ rep, and appreciation of art and music. All things that made this book one of the best YA books I have listened to date! I loved the dynamic between the human, Ellie, and the Ilori alien M0Rr1S, and how Ellie risked it all for him.

Not only that, but I just adored how they valued the secret library and just sobbed a little when M0Rr1S fell in love with it. I'm glad that even though M0Rris was supposed to be emotionless, but tbh isn't! It was also good to read about the social and sometimes super political commentary. 

This one is full of twists and stories about the characters- and I'm honestly struggling to put it all into words!

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments