Review: You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

I would be lying if I didn't say that I had to keep listening to You Are Not Alone as I was super hooked in!

Featuring multiple points of view, we read events that occur from the Moore sisters and their tight circle of friends, Amanda- the lady who died, and Shay Miller. The way Shay is portrayed as a data nerd, felt similar to me and my love for looking at interesting bits of data; although this leads Shay into a world of trouble, entwining herself into the wraps of the mysterious Moore sisters. Whilst this was only one part of it, the sisters linked Shay to the death of Amanda which was truly a terrible event.

I enjoyed how the setting was written, and how each character felt like they were all interconnected, kind of like the six degrees of separation or small world principles. The plotting and backstabbing between the characters was something I loved getting all the details about, as I felt like I was a bystander in all of the events. I also felt sad for Shay, who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Full of revenge, death, and despair, You Are Not Alone is sure to make your shudder, audio or otherwise!

Rating: 4/5

Comments