Review: Reincarnate by Mckay Mertz

Reincarnate is a fast-paced, non-stop action scifi book, based on transferring one's brain into another's body.

Whilst this concept seriously scares me, the way this was integrated into the story drew me into find out more. I loved how Mertz wrote our main character, setting her up as feeling as if she was (and obviously is) trapped in someone else's body and is unable to escape, and is basically under control of some other people.

Whilst this was fast paced, it did lack some details that would've provided a bit more context and depth. However, I believe that this will come in later books, and I'm excited to read what comes next!

Overall, I enjoyed this thrilling read!

Rating: 3.5/5

Note: I was given an e-copy of this book by Mckay Mertz's publicist in exchange for a review.

Comments