Review: The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte

I loved the 24 hour revival concept in this one, and I was drawn into the world and how Palindromena operated. I loved to hate Nessandra, and I very much enjoyed how everything about this book had a little bit of a twist!

Astrid did a really good job of keeping me on my toes every page, and I personally loved the relationship between Tempest and Elysea- I wish I could've had more page time with them. I also felt for Ray, who didn't have a lot of story of page time, but I enjoyed him as a character, whilst trying to deal with being in the middle of the drama between Tempest, Elysea, and Lor!

I truly loved this book and all the surprises and mysteries, but I really wish I had more of the Alerin parents, and a bit more Equinox backstory.

Rating: 4/5

Comments