Review: Infinity Son by Adam Silvera

Infinity Son was a very light urban fantasy for me, and I honestly guess it was okay- nothing special, and nothing that is actually horrible.

I did like some of the characters, and I loved the plot concept- however in parts it slightly didn't hit my expectations. I felt that the world building was lacking in parts, and the dialogue in parts was a little cliche.

Loved the evil government guy driving the whole make-the-good-guys-look bad thing. That, I digged. A lot. Something I haven't read about in a while! I also enjoyed the setting of an alternate USA to be honest- the way that was described was actually super interesting.

Whilst not the most impressive book, I enjoyed it for what it was, and for a first go at fantasy for Silvera, I applaud him!

Rating: 3/5

Comments