Review: The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper

Today's my stop for the bookstagram tour for The Gravity of Us, so to celebrate- I'm doing a review! 

This cute YA contemporary had family drama, friendship, romance, starting (nearly) a whole new life- the works! I thorougly enjoyed how Cal our main guy was headstrong, and the friendship dynamics between Deb and Cal, as well as Cal and our NASA pals.

The story was paced in a way that made me forget my surroundings, and I was gripped to know what happens next for every page of this book, and I enjoyed the romance that ensued- which was cute enough to make me swoon just a little.

Social media and reality TV was a huge focus in this book, as well as queer+ representation throughout the book- both which are super relevant and relatable to the world today.

This was released in Australia on March 17th, so is available now! 

Rating: 4/5

Thanks to Bloomsbury for the early copy of the book!

Comments