2020 reading goals!

I've thought long and hard about what I want my 2020 reading goals to be, and have come to a conclusion!

In 2020 I want to read:

  • At least 1 classic book/month
  • At least 1 #loveOzYA book/month
  • A least 1 book off my Goodreads tbr/month
That puts me at 36 books that I am aiming to read next year!

In January, I'll be finishing off my current physical tbr that is on my desk, and that currently includes a title for each of those three catergories! 
  • Angel Mage for #loveOzYA, 
  • A Room of One's Own for the classic, 
  • and Wayward Son- a book that has been sitting on my Goodreads tbr for ages!
I'm keen to see how I track with these goals throughout the year, and will post back at the end of each month to report how I'm going!

I hope everyone is having a safe and relaxed end-of-year! :)

Comments