Review: Prodigy by Marie Lu

A heartstring-pulling, riveting sequel to Legend!

Marie Lu managed to make me cry, laugh, and feel so punched in the gut. Just wow.

I love how Day and June took essentially took matters into their own hands, and it was all adrenaline-packed. I loved how Day and Tess were developed into their own characters a lot more in this one, and how June took more of a step back too.

I love how this book showed that there's so many flaws to what people call utopia, and that noone's perfect, even if it seems that they are from afar. I also loved the consistent foreshadowing and knowing that more bad things are going to happen to the characters.

I also love how this book kinda introduces a love triangle, but I doubt this one would actually last into the next book, because my gosh that ending was hella sad!


Rating: 4/5

Comments